Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
A poem from Rashmeen, Grade 11:

Every weekend

This lady would come to our house

And we would learn Punjabi with her


Round

Big

Unfortunately scary

Black as her eyes were

She would make us have

Tears in our eyes

Whenever we did something wrong


Every weekend

To me….

Old creepy lady

Would come and ruin our days

She was a really a disciplined lady

Always confident

Being proud of who she was

And needed everything done perfectly

It would rain if you see her smile


Every weekend

In class sometimes not do my work

And just look at her

Of course I got scolding

I always had a feeling that

She had something kept inside her

And does not want

Anyone to know about it

For some reason YES! I did

But didn’t know anything


One weekend

She was gone with the wind

No news from her family

Or any relatives

We were happy

Yet scared


Every weekend

I pray to god

Hoping she is ok

And would come back

As I secretly admired

Her


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?