Thursday, February 08, 2007

 
Here is a poem by Baldev Kaur, Grade 12:

Inside my heart

My mind is changing trying to follow my heart
I don’t know if my beliefs are real,
or simply just a dream.
I can see an opening in my life
It makes me feel something in between awake and asleep.
I know it is not the same to think and to actually do.
My beliefs are my hopes, my joys and my fears.
My head is stuffed with thoughts, memories and beliefs
but neither of them will stay in peace.
I feel drowning in a glass of water,
I feel this is like the night eating shadows.
But after all it’s a duality,
a fight between me and … me.
So I decide to go along the path,
I may get lost,
but I will always get somewhere else,
as it is meant to be.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?